Kamis, 14 April 2011

Raden Sirait Kebaya For The World

My family really close to one of Indonesian Best Designer. His name is Raden Sirait. He made Kebaya Dress. When me and my family have some special occasions or parties sometimes we use his clothes. And he really did a great and fabulous design.

So he made a well, I cannot say it's a fashion show but it is, and there is some acts in it. It's like in Broadway but with fashion show too it was in Theater Jakarta, Taman Ismail Marzuki. And It's just really cool. So my cousins and brother were there to see the show. We have 7 tickets, 2 of them are VVIP which me and Bang Aga use it, and the rest of them are tribune. Om Raden gave us those tickets. But we only came 6 person so we have 1 more ticket which no one use it. We watched the "Pagelaran" (In Indonesian) show. It starts from around 8 PM to 11 PM. And that's really cool.

Raden Sirait Kebaya For The World was the first "Pagelaran" or you'd say almost like Broadway show and fashion show I have ever watched. And it's really cool. I love them, I love the dress "Kebaya" the models are beautiful too. And one of the model have been close to us since like on the beginning of 2010 or end of 2009 I forgot. But well, let me introduce her. Her name is Asty Ananta. Here's her twitter acc. You'd follow her! @asty_ananta (by the way, it is her real account even if she don't have avatar)

And I want to upload some picture about the show, but well, I did not record or take picture when the show was starts. But my cousins and brother and I took some pictures on the red carpet. And when we arrive there we took pictures on the red carpet too with Om Raden Sirait. But only the paparazzi got it and we don't. So, here's the pictures:

1. With Siti Shafira on the red carpet



2. Myself on the redcarpet

3. (From the left) Bang Fajar, Tisha(Me), Bang Aga, Siti Shafira, and Bang Bino


That's all I've got! I'll see you on the next story of my life alright..?
Bye! See you on the next post which I'll tell about my life :)
 -TVM, xo

*P.S I was using dress by Raden Sirait too.

1 komentar: